Delicious scones - perfect for a summer picnic
Fruit sconesCourse: Crafty Cooks, RecipesDifficulty: Moderate
225g SR Flour
4 fl.oz milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°/200° fab/GM 7.
- In a large mixing bowl, rub together the flour and butter, until it resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Stir in the raisins and sugar, then mix in the mix slowly until you have a nice soft dough.
- Pat the dough with your hands until it is about 1 cm thick (the height of your hand).
- Cut out your scones using a cookie cutter and place on a baking tray.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes.