Pizza rollsCourse: Crafty Cooks, RecipesDifficulty: Easy
picnic perfection or lunchtime treats. Another 12 minute bake
84g SR Flour
84g Cheddar, grated
2 Tbsps milk
passatta or pasta sauce
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°/170° fan/GM 5
- In a large mixing bowl, rub together the flour and butter until it resembles fine breadcrumbs
- Add 56g cheddar and a few tsps milk and combine until you have a soft dough.
- Roll out the dough into a rough rectangular shape, about 1/2 cm thick. Spread on the passata and sprinkle the remaining cheddar on.
- Roll the short end towards you like a swiss roll. Cut into rings about 1cm thick. Place on a baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes.