Rainbow risottoCourse: Crafty Cooks, Recipes
a delicious creamy baked risotto
56g arborio rice
big pinch stock powder
1 spring onion
selection of veg
small cup of warm water
- Pre-heat oven to 200°/180° fan/GM 6.
- pour the oil into an oven-proof dish and add the rice
- Chop up the spring onion and tomatoes, and other veg if using fresh.
- Add the vegetables to the rice and stir.
- Add the stock ro the water and then add to the rice and vegetables.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes. Check after 15 minutes that you have enough water.