The term ‘Eat Sleep Bake Repeat’ 'ESBR' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 36 Summerfields West Hunsbury NN4 9YN. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The terms "CC", "Crafty Cooks", or "Crafty Cooks Northampton" are used under licence.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, mariarix.co.uk take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Discount codes and vouchers
- There can be only one code/voucher per order or per shopping cart purchase.
- Codes/vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Terms and conditions regarding code/voucher validity are contained on/with each code/voucher.
- In some cases, codes/vouchers can only be used if a minimum order amount is met (excluding postage costs). The minimum order amount will be shown on/with the code/voucher in these cases.
- Codes/vouchers can only be used on the product price and do not apply to postage costs unless explicitly stated.
- Some codes/vouchers can only be redeemed on specific items or groups of items. Codes/vouchers that are targeted at new users can only be redeemed if you do not yet have an account with us, or have not previously had one.
- Without the permission of mariarix.co.uk, it is not permitted to sell, trade or purchase vouchers/codes in any way. This also applies to purchasing vouchers/codes from third parties.
- Promotional orders have a 15 day shipping lead time from the date of order - please check the T&C's of the voucher website to find out what the delivery time is.
- mariarix.co.uk reserves the right to discontinue a voucher or code at any time, or to modify any voucher or code’s terms and conditions.
- mariarix.co.uk reserves the right to reject and cancel an order, refunding any payments made in relation to the order, for any reason. These may include, but are not limited to, suspected abuse of discount codes.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We know you will love our products, but if for any reason you don't please drop as an email at email@example.com to give us the opportunity to put things right. If you are still not happy then simply return the product to us in the condition you received it and we'll issue you a full refund, no questions asked. If it's a food product and already consumed, then please return the packaging.
1. Subscriptions for the boxes are re-billed on the 1st of each month, unless notified otherwise.
2. The cut-off date to sign up for each month's box is the 1st of the month. For example, order by the 5th June to receive June's box, otherwise you'll automatically be on the list to receive July's box. If you wish to cancel your subscription, please do so before the 27th of the month to ensure you are not charged for your next box.
2. To cancel your subscription please login and cancel your subscription to prevent any further payments being taken.
3. Boxes will be delivered by 15th of the month.